Last updated: May 24, 2023
We DO NOT Collect Your Personal data and we DO NOT share any period information for user improvements of our App, Website, or otherwise. If a user opens one of our affiliate links in our shop, none of their period data will be shared with their store.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
● Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
● Application refers to test, the software program provided by the Company.
● Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to test.
● Country refers to: Arizona, United States
● Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
● Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
● Service refers to the Application.
● Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using Our Service, We WILL NOT ask You to provide Us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Usage Data
Usage Data IS NOT collected when using the Service.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We WILL NOT collect information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We WILL NOT collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The Company WILL NOT collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user on your personal device.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● For business transfers: Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
● For other purposes: Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
WE WILL need to reply to your personal email to manage Your requests to Us: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. We will not collect and use this personal email address for any other purpose, nor will we share this data.
We WILL NOT Your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We WILL NOT share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
● For business transfers: We WIIL NOT share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
● With Affiliates: We WILL NOT share Your information with Our affiliates. Affiliates include any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
● With business partners: We WILL NOT share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
The Company WILL NOT retain Your Personal Data.
The Company WILL NOT retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Your information, including Personal Data, is saved only on your personal device, and therefore protected and collected by User.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information.
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data will not be transferred as we DO NOT collect personal data.
Your Personal Data is unable to be disclosed if the Company is requested to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency) because we DO NOT collect personal data.
The Company WILL NOT be able to disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to because WE DO NOT collect User data.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strived to consider every means possible to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service DOES NOT collect any personal data of User, and storage of Personal information is located only on User’s personal device, and this information applies to User’s under the age of 13.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
● By email: email@example.com